I've worked on a lot of games! Here are ones that are released, in-progress, or just floating around:
- Fox in the Forest - out in summer 2017! (started life as "Wiccage")
- Hocus, a game I co-designed and co-published, which was released via Kickstarter and which you can buy today!
- Foresight Deck, usable to play a bunch of games
- Foresight, the game that I first designed for that deck.
- Heartburn, a Hearts-style game for a Foresight deck
- Ascension at Firepeak, a game I developed and published ages ago
- Killing Monsters and Taking Their Stuff, an in-development game that I've been documenting here
- 9-2-5, a folk card game I played in middle school and high school, which I've documented here
I've also got a few Android games you can look at:
- Big Top, a digital adaptation of a classic style card game that I did
- Foresight, a digital adaptation of my game
- Heartburn, another adaptation of my game
In addition to these games, I've been helping Grant Rodiek out with his designs, and just try and stay busy with games.